Edit: Many of our users know by now, but MyMusicCloud has officially become eMusic as of 09/25/17.
eMusic provides all the features MMC users have used and love, such as access to any of your previously stored music and playlists, unlimited cloud storage & playback on multiple devices. It also includes much more – access to over 26 million tracks at up to 55% off iTunes pricing, access to free music every day, all year and access to premium sales and promotions.
It’s a lock: Football fans are loving the players and heart of this season’s “Hard Knocks,” airing Tuesday nights throughout August on HBO. Each year, the reality series spotlights an NFL team’s training camp, and this time the ballers are the ever-hopeful Houston Texans and their F-bomb-loving coach, Bill O’Brien.
There was a lot to like in the opening episode, which showed players like Frigidaire-sized Vince Wilfork playing catch with an elephant (that’s not a typo), and lovable defensive lineman J.J. Watt flipping 1,000-pound truck tires for fun.
It’s enough to make you want to go out and run some laps (well, almost). Ok, so you may not have an elephant to train with like Vince does, but you can still get pumped for practice like those pros by borrowing some of their favorite songs.
J.J. reveals his love for Fort Minor‘s “Remember the Name” in “Hard Knocks,” while Instagram fans are probably familiar with Vince’s famous barbecue-grilling dance to Young Jeezy‘s “Put On.”
Even Coach O’Brien has admitted, “I like Rick Ross. I’m a renaissance man.”
With that in mind, we’ve come up with a football pump up playlist inspired by the Texans and this season’s “Hard Knocks.” Download these 25 songs to your MyMusicCloud account and play them at your next practice or tailgate party. With our free music app, you can make playlists and listen to them on any device with or without wifi.
So let’s flip those monster truck tires, y’all, and, hey, if these songs don’t pump you up, don’t blame us – tell it to these red, white and blue Texan fans.
1. “Houston” by Slim Thug featuring Paul Wall & ZRo
2. “H Up 4 Dem Texans” by Dre LaDon
3. “Put On” by Young Jeezy featuring Kanye West
4. “I’m a Boss” by Meek Mill featuring Rick Ross (for Coach O’Brien)
5. “Red Right Hand” by Nick Cave
6. “Wanna Be a Baller” by Lil’ Troy
7. “Let’s Go” by Trick Daddy featuring Lil Jon & Twista
8. “Come Out and Play” by The Offspring
9. “Remember the Name” by Fort Minor (for JJ)
10. “I Am the Bullgod” by Kid Rock
11. “This Means War” by Avenged Sevenfold
12. “Enemies” by Shinedown
13. “Burn It To The Ground” by Nickelback
14. “All American Nightmare” by Hinder
15. “Tick Tick Boom” by The Hives
16. “Cannonball” by The Breeders
17. “Elephant” by Tame Impala (for Vince LOL)
18. “Riot Rhythm” by Sleigh Bells
19. “Berzerk” by Eminem
20. “Uprising” by Muse
21. “Unbelievable” by EMF
22. “Forever” by Drake featuring Lil Wayne, Eminem and Kanye West
23. “Numb / Encore” by Jay Z and Linkin Park
24. “Turn Down for What” – DJ Snake and Lil Jon (for JJ)
25. “Live and Let Die” by Paul McCartney
Like this? Get more workout jams in our Sports Playlist archives.
Special offer – Grab your FREE audiobook courtesy of estories.com