Android phone and tablet users, now you can do more than ever with your music on the go. Our new MyMusicCloud app is now in the Google Play store and gives you much more creative control, whether you’re listening on- or off-line.
The upgraded app includes more of the web portal’s “smart” features, such as our convenient song lyric fetcher and artist recommendations. We’ve also made the menu choices more intuitive, and the band photos richer and larger. And, as always with MyMusicCloud, you can store and play your music on any computer, smartphone, tablet or Smart TV, regardless of operating system.
When you update the MyMusicCloud app, here’s what you’ll get:
• Portable playlist management: Create and edit music playlists right on your tablet or smartphone
• Smart playlist suggestions: Enter a track, album or artist and instantly receive a playlist of similar singers and songs from your collection
• More music control: Now, you can sync, unsync and delete songs from your device anytime
• Like Adele, Eminem or Ariana Grande? Enjoy music recommendations for similar albums and artists
• Access to lyrics, concerts, and artist biographies right on your screen
• Both full-screen and mini-player options
We’ve also added a complete features menu when you press and hold any track, album, artist or playlist; full control over track upload/download (WiFi, 3G, etc); mobile account and device management; continuous new music syncing; and improved song, artist and album search.
Download it today and see for yourself in the Google Play store.