Isn’t it crazy how many music storage apps there are? Dropbox, iTunes, Google Drive. Not to mention all those here-today-gone-tomorrow startup apps in Google Play. If you’ve been collecting music over the years like we have, you’ve probably saved songs in nearly every one of these.
Before you know it, you’ve forgotten which albums and mixes are where: Is Jay-Z in my iTunes or Google account? What happened to my 2012 football tailgate mix? Where did my live Muse import go?
All those storage accounts require a lot of passwords, and hog precious room on your cellphone, tablet, and computer. Why not give your devices (and yourself) a break, and unite all your albums in 1 universal music app?
Listen to all your music from Dropbox, Google Drive, iTunes, Windows Media Player and more with the free MyMusicCloud app. Using iTunes? Simply create a MyMusicCloud account and our desktop Sync Agent imports your songs automatically.
Storing Music on Dropbox or Google Drive? Once you sign up, click the ACCOUNT > SETTINGS > IMPORT SETTINGS tabs and select “Connect Google Drive or Dropbox.” Enter your log-in credentials once and our automatic Sync Agent does the rest.
Now, you’re really free from storage tyranny. You can:
- Take your music with you wherever you go on any cellphone, tablet, laptop or Samsung smartwatch.
- Listen to music offline. No Wifi needed.
- Create new playlists, or let our Smart Playlist feature make one for you.
- Buy new songs from our music store for as little as 99 cents. Move them to another app if you want.
- Store all your music for free. Also, listen to 250 songs free or pay $39.99 / year to listen to any song anytime.
- More importantly, save storage space with just 1 app instead of many.