How cool is the new iPhone 6S? The entire screen blinks white when you take a selfie in low light like a makeshift flash, and now people, traffic, and even Frisbees move in your photos — Harry Potter-style.
If you’ve just bought your first iPhone, or are upgrading to the iPhone 6S, you’ll also want to know about the free music app that syncs your songs across all your tablets, laptops, and smartwatches too – even if they’re Windows, Android or some other operating system.
The MyMusicCloud app does that, and now it’s been upgraded (V 2.0) with more functions to help you sync and play your music, like:
– Updated Download to Device feature so you can listen offline without wifi.
– Sleek new “mini player” controls so you can play, pause or shuffle your music from any screen.
– High-resolution artist Images and album art.
– More accessible and prominent Lyrics (so you can see what Future is really rapping about).
– Redesigned song and album views.
– Easier-to-use account and preference controls.
– Bug fixes all around.
MyMusicCloud is free to download and automatically imports your music from iTunes, Dropbox, Google Drive or your hard drive. Listen to any 250 songs you own for free anytime, or upgrade to Unlimited access so you can play all your music on all your devices, regardless of operating system. (Well, most of your devices. Toasters not included.)
Download it now at iTunes.