You’re already enjoying the freedom of storing and listening to your music collection on almost any device, regardless of brand, through MyMusicCloud, so why not free your photos and videos too? This week, our parent company, Triplay Inc., launched a super new storage app called MyDigipack.
MyDigipack stores all your important photos and home videos together in one place. Upload your son’s graduation video from your Android phone, or those wild iPad photos from your trip to the Bonnaroo music fest. But, wait, don’t these devices use different operating systems?
Fuhgeddaboutit! Android, iOS, Windows Phone, BlackBerry … Whatever operating system your electronics use, the MyDigipack apps will import and store your favorite memories together in the cloud. Right now, Android app users can import their pics and videos from any device – smartphone, computer, tablet or smartwatch — and view the most recent 1,000 uploads for FREE instantly.
iOS, Windows Phone, BlackBerry and Nokia users can upload their files for FREE too, and view them anytime they want through the MyDigipack.com website. Over the coming weeks as the buildout completes, they’ll also be able to see and share media through their non-Android phones and tablets.
So here’s what you get:
- Automatic file importing and syncing into the MyDigipack cloud from any device, any OS
- Free unlimited storage for photos and videos (up to 100 mb per file)
- Free access to view and share your most recent 1,000 files through the MyDigipack.com website and Android app
- Ability to see your media on Android smartphones, computers, tablets and smartwatches now, and, coming soon, iOS, Windows Phone, BlackBerry devices
- Connectivity to up to 5 gadgets
- Easy sharing with friends and family across social media
Want more access across even more gear? To revel in all your memories on up to 10 devices with 500 mb per video, simply upgrade to the unlimited $49.99 / year plan. That’s the same cost as buying just 1 latte a month.
MyDigipack is just the newest way Triplay is keeping you connected to the cool stuff you love without restrictions.
“We’re focused on making MyDigipack available on more devices than any other personal cloud app in the world,” says Triplay CEO Tamir Koch. “It’s our mission to support more and more smart devices and platforms as they come – from phones and tablets to smartwatches and cars.”
Stop wishing your pics and videos weren’t scattered across phones, tablets, and computers. Enjoy them all together with MyDigipack.com.