There’s nothing like a disruption to diminish the mood—in love, or in music. This Valentine’s Day, make sure things go ultra-smoothly with MyMusicCloud, our cloud-based music delivery service.
You can program the entire romantic soundtrack of your date in advance, then just relax as your 21st century V-Day “mix tape” plays wherever convenient for your perfectly choreographed evening. At home, your computer sets the scene with a dreamy electronic tune. Slide into your car, and finish listening to the same song on your mobile phone. Give yourself a pat on the back as the track morphs into romantic pop song territory: perfect for the drive to dinner. Later, the two of you can cuddle by the fire with R&B. All of this without lifting a turntable needle, or sifting through your songs.
MyMusicCloud delivers your music in one seamless stream. But you still have to program your queue. To help inspire your Valentine’s Day playlist, here are our staff’s 10 favorite love songs:
10. “Always” (Bon Jovi): a languishing cry of infinite devotion by the bad boy band of New Jersey.
9. “Careless Whisper” (George Michael): the earnest, danceable yearnings of George Michael.
8. “Invincible” (Muse): 2007 love anthem builds to a slow, crashing crescendo.
7. “(Everything I Do) I Do It for You” (Bryan Adams): Grammy-winning ballad from the 1991 movie “Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves.”
6. “I Love You More Than You’ll Ever Know” (Blood Sweat & Tears): classic guitar riffs that pluck at your heartstrings.
5. “Just the Way You Are” (Barry White): Deep-voiced passion from the silky-voiced Dr. Love.
4. “Nothing Compares 2U” (Sinead O’Connor): that iconic voice haunts as it romances.
3. “November Rain” (Guns N’ Roses): rock marries opera, featuring a dramatic guitar solo by Slash.
2. “Still Loving You” (Scorpions): whispery vocals and soaring guitars from the ‘80s rockers.
1. “Since I’ve Been Loving You” (Led Zeppelin): sprawling guitars and vocals from the iconic rock band.